LIFE, DEATH, MIRACLES & MYSTERIES
I’m 37 years old but feel like I’ve had about 85 years worth of experiences involving life, death, miracles, and mysteries.
- I’ve been Married 12 years. We have 7 Kids. We’ve also fostered quite a few children along the way and adopted 2.
- Marriage is fun. Kids are fun. Foster care is hard, but that’s not a bad thing.
- We’ve experienced 3 miscarriages in our first 3 attempts.
- We’ve had 2 babies we were told would die, but were miraculously healed. (long and very exciting story..to be shared with you later)
- I almost died in 2012 from ADEM (google it..scary). I was paralyzed. But I got healed.
- I had a heart attack in 2013 from strep throat …But I got healed.
I can speak from experience to inspire perseverance, faith, hope, love, the power of healthy relationships, and more.
I aspire to help individuals, families, and organizations thrive. Life is too short to be stuck.
- I enjoy sharing stories and the lessons I’ve learned to help people thrive.
- I’m passionate about fostercare and adoption. I help lead Open Homes, an organization set on helping abandoned and forgotten children and teenagers find permanent families and supporting those families.
- I own Discoverly and DiscoveringThings.com – A technology company with a heart for developing technology for people with special needs.
- I am a leader at Covenant Church and chair the leadership team. Covenant is a grace fueled church with a heart for the down and out.
When I’m not battling life and death situations, I am a leader in online education at Bowling Green State University.
A Few Things About My Higher Ed Career:
- Assistant Director, eCampus, Bowling Green State University
- Provided vision and leadership for developing new business processes for online programs;
- Coordinated with deans, chairs, and faculty to develop and support online programs;
- Developed marketing and recruiting plans for online programs;
- Implementation of enterprise level LMS, CMS, CRM, and Live Chat solutions
- Provided Instructional Design for Online Courses
- Provided Program Design for Online Programs
- Created strategic technology integration plans to support faculty, staff, and students at BGSU Online
- Developed first ever online faculty training program for BGSU
- Developed and implemented BGSU’s blog system.